2009 Rondar built by Ovington, “The Green Boat.” Fully battle ready for the 2023 SF Worlds (and already on location in the bay area!).
This boat is turn-key and has been raced in San Francisco Bay at a high level for the past four years. It’s been sailed hard but maintained well. Notable results include 3rd in the 2019 Fremantle Worlds, 4th at 2019 Kingston North Americans, and 3rd in 2021 North American Championships. All of the latest rigging/equipment is included..
– Originally a Mike Holt rigging layout, now adapted for extra simplicity/performance/reliability as we’ve sailed it these past years. All lines are 2021 season or newer. Spec’ed to thrive in San Francisco bay — ’nuff said.
– Fully calibrated to Martin/Hamlin numbers (tuning overview included as part of sale).
– Standard Waterat HA rudder (titanium drop-pin mounting for increased San Francisco bay bullet-proofing).
– Waterat HA CB (we have a Waterat 430 but can also consider selling a Mike Martin 476 elliptical tip). CB fit and location has been optimized, and the case has been reinforced with G10/carbon fiber for extra case stiffness.
– 2 masts included: one Selden Alto and one Superspar M2, both fully rigged.
– Waterat boom with double poles (all carbon everything).
– Tacktick micro-compass.
– Two mains, two jibs, two kites. All sails are Glasers, all are practice or regional race level.
The shore kit is complete and includes a Rapide dolly, single-boat road trailer, and top/bottom/rudder covers.
I’m still actively sailing and located in the bay area, so we can discuss some boots-on-the-ground support for your worlds campaign, too. I could deliver it to a regatta or two, have leads on storage, etc. Plus I’m around to answer any questions on the boat.
Contact Eric for questions.