– Launcher, fiberglass, cored
– Original Milanes/White gybing centerboard.
– Proctor Cumulus mast rigged for long-luff spinnaker.
– Proctor aluminum boom.
– Double aluminum poles.
– Two mainsails (one Glaser, one North), both still have decent shape. The North is starting to delam.
– Two jibs (Glasers, one decent, one very tired).
– One spinnaker (Glaser, good).
– Sailor’s Tailor top cover, good condition
– Rapide-style trailer w/ launching dolly and light-board.
– Converted to US-size wheels and road-tires
– Suspension still good
– Race-ready, road-ready condition. Hull is in good condition. Has had light use for most of its life. Paint is slightly oxidized in places and could use some wet-sanding to improve cosmetics. No delams that I know of. Gelcoat still good. Great boat for a new team.
– Willing to help w/ delivery and/or facilitate a test-sail