- White/Gray/Green fiberglass hull
- Foam/glass centerboard
- Lifting high-aspect wood/glass rudder with aluminum tiller and telescoping extension
- Proctor-“D” Aluminum Mast, Spreaders, standing rigging, trapeze wires and spares
- Roll-on trailer and beach dolly, 2″ ball, light bar, and straps
- “Long luff” spinnaker pole and hardware (new higher mast exit)
- Practice Main, Jib, and 2x Spinnaker (old cut) (fair)
- North Radial Jib (Used only once!)
- North Dacron/Technora Main (Excellent!)
- North “long luff” spinnaker (Good)
- Top and Bottom Covers
- All Running Rigging
- Many spares!
This is an incredible opportunity to get into one of the best classes in the world! Whether moving up from 420’s, tired of sailing Lasers alone, downsizing from a bigger boat, or just wanting to rip across the water in a fast skiff-style boat for fun, this is the ticket! She is designed for a racing crew of two,with competitive teams ranging from 270-415lbs! Great for family teams, couples, or daysailing with friends! Rondar makes some of the fastest 5o5’s on the water, and Proctor makes the best masts! Turn-key!
This isn’t a CAT 3 or CAT 4 boat because it has a single pole and the sails and foils are a bit dated. If you went to double poles and called North or Glaser I’m sure it would be a good locally/regionally competitive boat, but both my crew and I have other priorities and just never used the boat as much as we had planned.
Hull is solid, no crazing or soft spots, rig is straight and bends nicely. I’m sure someone more savvy with the class would want to do some upgrades, but it’s a good entry-level boat and I had a lot of fun with it, and I want her to go to someone who will sail her.
I will deliver anywhere in MI, OH, or IN.